Saturday, September 8, 2018

Tinder - Carry 3 Cows

Today I thought I'd share a funny set of screenshots someone sent me from them using Tinder. I'm laughing at them and I can't stop laughing because clearly someone is having way more fun than I am on the dating apps. Perhaps this is how I should set up my profile to be just to have an enjoyable time. I've seen it done before and I doubt it will be the last time.








I have to start off by saying I love that Gerta is a milk maiden at cow. That’s just her whole own thing. Then on top of that she has her SCAD standard cow art degree. Like, the education could have been a little more clever in my opinion but still quite fun. Especially when you consider that Gerta is 79 so clearly her education might not be something that easily shows up when you try and type it into Tinder. I also love that her anthem is Milk Cow Blues because clearly, Gerta is dedicated to her cows. Tinder having the first thing show up to announce the match being FOMO is just hilarious. I too would fear missing out on Gerta.

The conversation is just golden. Carrying three cows? Now we both know that is a bit much to expect. I don’t know if anyone can even carry a single cow unless they’re one of those guys in the strong man competitions. Even then the cows being able to balance in such a way that three can be carried is a bit absurd. Still, Gerta has her standards and isn’t backing down. She expects her man to be able to carry three cows and also fight the occasional wolf. I love that she says they aren’t a match and says goodbye to the not strong American boy. The fact that the guy even said that the cows deserved better than him just makes this even more funny.

I'm starting to think maybe I should make a dating bio like this. Just something more for fun and to see what sort of reactions I get. To be honest at this point I'm getting bored of the dating apps and I dread even checking them or using them. What do you all think of Gerta? Are you as amused as I am? Let me know in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment