Saturday, February 27, 2021

Coffee Meets Bagel - Cold Hard Cash

I don't know how many times I've said it on the blog but we all know how important the profile pictures that you upload on the dating apps are. First impressions really mean a lot, especially when people are just swiping through the profiles so you want to make sure your picture is of you and isn't something too bland or generic. I mean, you want to catch someone's attention but hopefully for the right reasons, you know? Anyway, today I came across a guy who seemed to be showing off as best he could but I'm not quite sure if he hit the mark.


For the sake of this post we'll call this guy Devon. Now Devon had the following picture posted as his first one, so we don't even know what this guy looks like. He likes the A's, obviously, but honestly that doesn't mean too much to me. Now, the money also doesn't really make me feel anything either because it doesn't seem like much to me. Also I'm laughing because of the one old $100 bill on the bottom left because I immediately want to say "FAKE!" although that isn't necessarily true. I can't tell due to not being able to hold it up to the light but that's not important. Is Devon simply trying to tell me he has money? Or that he just wants to pay for my time and affection? Who knows.

Now, with my expert counting skills I've calculated about $4,300 around those hats. I only included what bills I could see including those peeking out from under the hat but that's about it. I would say "Wow! This is a lot of money!" but it just makes me think that Devon took some money out of his bank account to show off for his profile pictures. I imagine that this was how he was at the bank:


Now of course Devon wasn't going to give us just one picture of all of his money! He posted another!


Devon, what do you want me to do with this? I mean, this is probably more than the $4,300 I counted before but now I don't even care. Devon isn't showing me pictures of himself and just showing that he has money. YOUR MONEY MEANS NOTHING TO ME DEVON! I don't know what you look like, I don't know your interests, I don't even know what you do for work, and yet Devon somehow expects me to just be interested because of these photos.

My mind just goes:


Way to take all your money out of your bank account and show it off. Do you feel like a big strong man Devon? Did you show off how rich you are? Is it actually even working and getting any women to swipe right or match with you? I can't imagine how the conversation goes besides asking how much money there is and how Devon plans to spend it.

What do you all think of Devon? Would his money tempt you to match with him and start a conversation? If so what would you even say or ask? If not, are we on the same page? Let me know what you think in the comments below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment