Sunday, June 14, 2020

Tinder - Warrior Bride

I'm behind on posting here because I just needed a break. Not necessarily from the blog, but just from life in general. Yes, I know everyone is having their own issues with Covid-19 but I'm not going to get into that. Either way, I went away for a week in the mountains and stayed at a friend's cabin. No one else was there so I was still self-isolating and I didn't encounter many people. It was just nice to get away. Anyway, back to what you came here for. We have a guy who really knows how to treat a woman, at least according to his profile he knows how.



Honestly Kevin this sounds like my ideal first date. I'd love to go out to eat bbq ribs and not have to even care. Like, sure, see how much I can eat. If you're intimidated you are not worth my time. I'm not afraid to eat so, no regrets. Anyway, I'm curious as to how this is a contest Kevin. Does the woman have to eat more ribs than you, or just prove that she's aggressive and willing to eat more than just one or two? I mean, what if Kevin is a rib eating champion? That seems like an unfair advantage. I would at least need a warning to get some sort of time to train up for this rib eating challenge. Even then I can't make any promises.


Now the idea of being a warrior bride sounds intriguing. Kevin is going to propose as soon as he loses? Interesting. Now, I had to google Boudicca but the closest thing I could find was that she was a queen of the British Celtic Iceni tribe, who led an uprising against the conquering forces of the Roman Empire in AD 60 or 61. Sounds fairly impressive if I do say so myself. Kevin saying he would set nations ablaze at my feet just to watch the flames dance in my eyes sounds a bit intense but I kind of like it. I mean, kudos to such dedication. Now the sad part about that is that Boudicca died after the failure of her uprising and is said to have poisoned herself. Not exactly a fairytale ending is it?


A beautiful and violent love sounds a bit much, especially comparing it to the Bering Strait. Now, when our love dies how does it die with a mound of bones between us Kevin? Are you saying that if we fall out of love we have to have another contest to eat ribs? Or are you saying you're going to sacrifice someone and put their bones between us? I don't exactly get it. Unless we have to prove that we are no longer in love by eating the most ribs. Or is it the ribs of our enemies? Intense either way.

What do you all think of Kevin? Would you agree that going on a date to eat as much as you want is pretty much ideal? Or do you think this all sounds like a bit of a setup? Now minus the part about possibly poisoning oneself or having a pile of bones between you to end this relationship would you make an attempt at this relationship? Let me know in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment