Saturday, September 26, 2020

Bumble - "Ethnical" Relationship

Today's profile comes from @TheTinderZone because honestly, I had to reread the profile a few times just to make sure I was even understanding it right. Even now though, I don't think I'm understanding very much of it. I'm going to leave it up for you all to help me decide what exactly it means. Your assistance will be much appreciated. (:


We're going to call this guy Stan for the sake of the post. Now, I don't know about you but I only know of open relationships. You know, the one where people are dating/seeing someone seriously but are open to dating and seeing others. I'm not going to say that I fully understand it because I don't think it's for me but whatever. As I've said before to each their own. As long as the people in the relationship are fine with it that's what matters.

Now for an ethnically open relationship does that mean Stan is looking for someone of a different ethnicity for him to date and his partner is fine with that? Or does that mean the ethnicity is completely open and doesn't matter? Does ethnicity truly matter for this part? I mean, if that's the case ok I guess. I don't quite understand it though or why Stan feels the need to say that. 

There are plenty of people who post on their profile saying what they prefer, but that becomes a very quick turn off. I mean, who wants to be with someone just because that's their "preference" because I fear it would be some weird kind of fetish. I suppose I could just be thinking the worst of people but that's the point I've gotten to. I can't help it. Plus it's 2020, we can't have nice things.

What do you all think of Stan? What is an ethnically open relationship? What does his profile even mean? Let me know what you think in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment