Saturday, September 19, 2020

Argentine Loverboy

I feel like it has been quite a while since my trip to Argentina, although in reality it has only been a little more than a year. As I'm sure you all know time moves very different during COVID19 so it just feels weird all around. Well, today's post is all about BLAH and for those of you who don't remember why don't you click here and refresh your memory about the whole situation where while visiting Buenos Aires I had three guys suddenly lose their minds. Fun times, you know? Well anyway, let's get to where we're at now.

I thought I was done with the two idiots George aka Loverboy and Mark back in September of last year! IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR PEOPLE! And yet, George is ever so persistent. I mean, I feel like none of you would believe me if I said he is still messaging me if I didn't have the proof. Even without having any sort of response the man still persists. Please witness me. Also, I have messages from every month, but some were pictures and voice recordings he sent while visiting his family so I don't want to share those. That's just a bit much. 



How has George been in love with me ever since he met me? He doesn't even know me! What little he does know about me isn't much! Remember how he wanted me to quite my job and stay with him in Argentina? Wild. It still blows my mind.

And still he persisted. No explanation for his love. I just, I don't know what to do. Believe me when I say I've tried blocking him from Facebook and Messenger but every time I do he finds some way around it and messages me again. Am I doing something wrong? Or are we secretly meant to be? 


I mentioned this on Twitter back when it happened. He'd been on my Facebook profile and legit was screenshotting and saving my pictures to his phone. I mean, that's a bit much. I guess the few pictures we had together weren't enough. I sort of wonder how much time he spends looking at his phone to see pictures of me. 



Even with no response he continues. I just, I don't get it. Have I not been obvious? I honestly believe that even if I told him I didn't like him he would still continue. George would believe that he could find a way to make me fall in love with him. That or he would say that I just don't know that I love him yet. Maybe he would try and play the religion card and bring God into the conversation. Like God told him that we were meant to be so we need to be together. What do you all think? Should I just let it continue and ignore it or do something? Let me know in the comments down below. (:

Part 1     Part 2     Part 3     Part 4

No comments :

Post a Comment