Saturday, December 1, 2018

Bumble - Infinite Pleasure

I don't know if this is a thing with dating apps everywhere but in Vegas I've heard from a lot of guys that they see profiles for cam girls who basically just want to give you a link so you can pay money to see them. I'm not a guy so I wouldn't see that sort of thing. Still that would be frustrating though to try and weed through those kinds of profiles. Today though I have a guy who seems to be running the same kind of business but I honestly can't help but laugh at his profile.





So we have Thibault “invit”-ing me to do something, which definitely draws my attention if only for the spelling mistake. Other than that I would actually want to have a conversation with someone before agreeing to do much of anything with them. Then his profile suddenly goes into having a full body orgasm experience. Does this actually work? Like, is this a thing that I am completely unaware of? Because I’m starting to feel really dumb for not realizing that this was apparently a thing that people looked for on dating apps.

The fact that Thibault claims he can give me or any girl a deep body orgasm without touching seems a bit strange. Like, why say that? Is this a weird challenge of some sort? I want to say that I’ve heard someone else claim such a thing, that they’re an orgasm master or something along those lines but they don’t require any physical touch. I mean, I can’t speak for all women but this sounds fishy and a bit too much. This might be a way to get messages asking about it out of curiosity more than anything else. Thibault’s pictures are nice so if anything he is a good looking guy. I don’t know if that necessarily means his bio is real or maybe I should be suspicious he’s using another guy’s photos.

The way he says he’s staying “at 10 cm of your skins” sounds very strange doesn’t it? How many layers of skin do I have? Does he need to peel them back as if I’m an onion. Don’t get me wrong, I can understand the gist that he’s going to hover over my somehow without touching me all while managing to give me a full body orgasm but that just sounds weird.  To then end with asking his website in a private message just leads me to think he’s some strange variation of a cam girl but instead someone who promises an orgasm because clearly that means he’ll get matched.

This all sounds very much like a scam to me or something where a girl pays Thibault money for this magical experience he’s promising only to end up with no real outcome. I imagine that whoever runs this account just swipes right on everyone in hopes that there is a match in order to share some sort of spam message. I’m curious though, as anyone come across a profile like this? Is this actually a thing and I just don’t know about it? Please let me know in the comments down below to enlighten me. Or comment to let me know that I’m not the only one in the dark about this experience and what you think about it. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment