Saturday, January 18, 2020

Tinder - Cool Girl

Time for another fun profile because matches are happening but conversations are not! Have I become too intimidating to even message? If that is the case then I wish other people would stop trying to talk to me like the lover boy from Argentina. Anytime he sees that I've gone online he sends me a message! Anyway, let's get to it shall we?





This girl gets it. Just might as well be balls to the wall and say what you mean. Granted, I don't know that what she's looking for is truly a relationship or more of hookups but to each their own. I also only say this considering I've seen a lot of ads for Tinder lately showing how it is all about meeting someone for the long term and not just hooking up. Of course, no one ever uses a social media app for what it is truly intended for. Think of Snapchat and how it has evolved.

I laughed at the idea of high risk and high reward just because she'll cry every day. I don't know that she is truly insane but I feel like most guys would say that a girl was crazy just because she dumped them for their incompetence. What do you all think of this profile? Would it be something that would get a message from you or a hard pass? Let me know in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment