Saturday, February 8, 2020

Bumble - Please Disregard

Well, I've started swiping again. Not too intensely though. I just swipe for a few minutes, start some conversations, and then wait to see what happens. Bumble keeps telling me there's so many possible matches but I think that's just because they want me to pay for the app so I can see who has liked me. I would easily bet $20 to say most of the guys are too short for me so I'm not going to pay. However I did get a guy who immediately said we wouldn't work after I sent him a message, which is a bit strange because he liked me first.





So I was a bit confused by Kalin because he didn't even answer my question. Instead he tells me that we're not going to work out because he wants to spend his time in Europe and I've expressed interest in traveling Asia. I mean, I don't think that should be a major turn off? At least I like to travel and I'd be game to travel anywhere truly but Kalin didn't even bother to ask. Whatever though. The confusing part happens when he offers his phone number if I want to talk.

Kalin, what do you hope to accomplish if we talk? Are you going to try and convince me that we should go to Greece? No, that doesn't seem right. He all ready told me we weren't going to work out but that we could have been an amazing couple. In either case I decided not to text him, only because it seemed like it would be a bit of a waste of time. You know? I did debate on texting him asking what he hoped to accomplish by giving me his number but then I got busy and forgot.


Kalin then followed up with this. Oh, so now you're taking your phone number back because I didn't talk to you? It sounds so professional to me. I'm surprised he didn't just unmatch me so then the conversation would go dark and disappear. Either way I couldn't help but reply with the laugh cry emoji. Maybe that will make him unmatch me. Stay tuned in case anything else happens!

What do you all think of Kalin? I felt he was at least jumping the gun a bit saying we could be the perfect couple but we had different places that we wanted to travel to so obviously it would be a bust. I guess that's him being honest though so it's whatever. Let me know in the comments down below.


No comments :

Post a Comment