Saturday, April 11, 2020

Tinder - Pop Goes The Weasel

Today's post isn't going to be very long because it is just a funny profile to enjoy. I hope you get a laugh like I did. It's not like there is too much to analyze considering I'm not just going to fluff up paragraphs for you to read the same thing five different ways. Happy Easter Sunday for everyone who celebrates, and for those of you who don't now you at least know the day today is Sunday.




I like how William says "if" murdered. Not when. So in the event that William is not murdered we do not have to follow this request to have his funeral closed-casket. But wait, does that mean he plans to hire someone or just have someone murder him so then he can have this wish fulfilled? William, I have questions and I need to know more.

Does this also mean that William wants his funeral to be recorded as if he's going to be able to view it at some point? Why else would he care about having everyone stare at his coffin with mute and horrified anticipation? Surely everyone would know it was some sort of joke, although a very cruel joke on his parents. Unless William is going to hire someone to murder him but fakes his death. He surely needs to tell his mother of such a plan because I think my own mother would kill me if I did this sort of thing.

What do you all think of William? Do you think he has an elaborate plan to fake his own death so he can enjoy a video of everyone horrified watching his casket at his funeral while the organist plays "Pop Goes the Weasel?" Let me know in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment