Saturday, July 17, 2021

Coffee Meets Bagel - Hieroglyphics

I've found myself swiping a bit more as of late and I'm not entirely sure if it's just out of boredom or curiosity. Nevada has opened up recently so more people are traveling, going out, and just doing things in general. Now I can't say whether or not that's a good thing due to Covid cases in the state going up but I can't force people to get vaccinated or wear a mask so there's nothing I can do. I've done my part and gotten vaccinated and I wear a mask in public but such is life. Either way while swiping I came across this profile and I really just gave me some questions to ponder and I figured you all would enjoy it as well!



Well, I guess this guy is Soup so that's what we'll call him. I'm a little confused about how Soup works in IT though considering if I got any soup on my laptop it would immediately die. I mean, assuming that soup does actually work IT he would have to use a computer at some point or even using a phone would just ruin it because he's a liquid. I'm also curious as to how soup is Hispanic and 6'1" because I didn't know soups had a height? Or maybe he's just sharing that's how tall his soup can is. I mean, good for him I suppose since I have never seen a Soup can that big!

Yes, I'm joking because even you can see his feet/shoes in the bit of the picture of his profile that is cropped out but still. Why does Soup think this is funny? I don't get it. You're not going to get me with your looks alone Soup. I need more to go off of and I'm not very entertained at this point.

How does one speak in hieroglyphics? All I can think of is Wreck it Ralph with Qbert talking and Felix struggling to speak back because his use of the language is rusty.



Or it is like Scott Pilgrim with the censoring while talking?


Either way, I am unable to communicate in such a manner so I suppose I'm just not meant for Soup. I'm also a bit confused about how among his friends he is best known for "being pat" because what does that even mean? That he somehow pats others? That's impossible if he's soup. Come on now Soup I'm not that dumb. Unless he is known for getting pats? Because if that's the case what does that even mean?

This profile is just all kinds of confusing and honestly, I don't want anything to do with it. I bet you all $20 that even if I matched with him his first message would not be in hieroglyphics and that he wouldn't even send a first message. What do you all think? Is Soup here interesting to you? Does this profile mean anything to you or are you as bored by it as I am? Let me know what you think in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment