Sunday, May 15, 2022

IG - Domt tell

Well it's been a minute, hasn't it? Things have been a little busy for me because I've gone back to school in a sense to get certified so I can get a pay raise but enough about me. You never know who you're going to have message you on social media. I guess I just tend to ignore and know that a DM from someone I don't follow isn't worth my time. That of course doesn't prevent them from happening but I can at least filter through them for what's a requested message. Anyway, the following DM will show you just how stupid some people are.  


Ok, a classic start with a compliment. Markus is so original. This is a surefire way to get anyone's attention.



The fact that Markus even mentions not telling his wife is just... so desperate and pathetic. Like he's trying to make it seem like he's desirable because he already is married to someone. Do people really think that boasting about them being with someone means that others will want them? It's an immediate no from me. Like why would I want to get involved in that sort of nonsense? Markus just wanted to have his ego boosted like "Oh? You're married? That makes you more attractive!" When that's not the case at all.

Markus really does need to get a life and stay off the internet. Instead of focusing on complimenting random strangers he needs to worry about his wife. Or he should focus on finding someone who he could meet and be with in real life because at this point I think the wife might be made up.

What do you all think of Markus? Do these kind of DM messages work on you or do you just instantly delete and block them? Let me know in the comments below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment