Saturday, September 5, 2020

Tinder - Poor Pockets

Today we have a profile from @SarahCantSmell as she's been swiping on the apps. Some guys really just don't have a clue do they? I mean, I can't see anything redeeming about this profile but maybe you should give it a read first. I might just be jumping to conclusions but based on what I've read this guy isn't worth any more time than I've spent having to read this profile. Surely this might speak to someone, but that someone certainly isn't me!



I would love to hear from anyone, who is some man's girlfriend, or even anyone's girlfriend, that isn't in a poly sort of relationship, that sets up their significant other on a dating app. I mean, who does that? It honestly doesn't make sense to me. Even if my job was a flight attendant why would I want someone I'm with to dating other people? I just don't get it. Also I know some people who are flight attendants so I'm not exactly understanding how CJ only sees his girlfriend five times a year. Unless she's only choosing to see him five times a year. Now that would be an entirely different story because she's trying to get rid of CJ. I don't know if that's funny or sad.

What's the point in getting to know each other CJ if you don't want to be asked what you're looking for? I mean, there are things you could be looking for not only in your dating life but your personal life and work life. That would come with the territory of getting to know each other. I didn't know there was a job for typewriter repairmen. I mean, in my defense I can't remember the last time I saw a typewriter that wasn't in a movie. Surely repairing typewriters isn't an entirely big business. Or perhaps I'm mistake. What do I know? Earning $9.50 an hour is pretty decent, considering it's more than minimum wage here.

My heart is rich but my pockets are not? That's what you have to give me to work with CJ? I don't care if you're super rich or super poor but seriously? I don't know how rich your heart is unless you just mean that you want to be with multiple different women at the same time. Whether or not they're aware of each other is an entirely different matter but I'm not exactly sure what CJ is looking for. I don't know of anyone who expects a lot of money from their Tinder dates. Do you?

I actually had to look up KML which is killing myself laughing, which who says that? I've never heard it or read it before. It's not hard to put LOL or LMAO or even the popular hahaha. Whatever though, CJ clearly isn't worth any more time than it took to read his profile. What do you all think of CJ? Is his flight attendant girlfriend trying to get rid of him? Or is he looking for an excuse to try and be a player? Let me know in the comments below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment