Monday, October 5, 2020

Bumble - COVID Disappear

Today's post comes to us thanks to @SarahCantSmell swiping on Bumble. It's messages like this that remind me why I really hate going on the dating apps right now. It's not just because of COVID but politics because it really is quite telling in these trying times. I mean, it's better to get things known from the start in order to not waste any more time than needed.



This is some next level bullshit. I'm sorry. How can anyone believe that COVID will magically disappear after the U.S. elections on November 4th? I mean, do people seriously believe it is only in the United States and that it isn't a global pandemic? I have some serious concerns about other's wellbeing if they honestly believe this. Like the whole world shut down in an attempt to punk America and it's been going on for more than six months now? Seriously, what fuels this sort of mindset?

I'm so glad Sarah immediately said that the conversation was done there because that is certainly more than enough for me to stop talking to someone. Everyone can have their opinion on whether or not they want to wear a mask (you should) but to act like it is some sort of conspiracy and the disease will just disappear is so mind boggling to me. I really just can't process it right now. Maybe I just lack the brain power to understand it, or I have too much brain power to be at such a level.

What do you all think of this? Do you also believe that COVID will disappear after the U.S. elections after November 4th? Or do you understand that COVID is a real disease? Would this first message be enough to put you off and stop conversing with a potential date? Let me know what you think in the comments below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment