Saturday, March 6, 2021

OkCupid - I Eat Flesh

I just had to share what @harleybangbang came across while swiping on the dating apps. I mean, the photo confused me and took me by surprise just from the small portion I could see at first. Then seeing the full version I couldn't help but shake my head and sigh. Is this what we've come to? Well, not we as a collective but this is what we get? I don't think we did anything to deserve them so fair warning it's just... weird. This is why we can't have nice things.


First off, what even is this photo? How did this guy edit his photo to look like this? I honestly thought it was supposed to be something from Attack on Titan at first like, ok he's a big fan? But no, instead our mystery man just went with something completely indecipherable. Unless one of you knows what it is I am not even going to attempt to reverse image search it. I'm a bit scared of the possibilities of what I may find. Like I can make out the head screaming, a random set of teeth on the bottom right corner, and then the right side just seems to be the main image repeated but enlarged? I don't even know if that makes sense but that's all I have for you dear readers.

Next red flag is the name. I know for a fact his name is not fsafasdf. That's just a lazy keyboard smash with only the left hand. Not that hard to figure out but why bother on a dating app only to not post your name or an actual picture of yourself? Well, maybe the picture was of him before he photoshopped the hell out of it or used some online program just to distort things even more. Perhaps our keyboard smasher is just trying to be a mysterious enigma, hoping that it will catch the attention of the love of his life that just doesn't know it yet.

The final red flag is the self summary simply stating I EAT FLESH. What do you expect anyone to do with that keyboard smash? That's what I'm going to call him now if you can't tell but honestly I don't get it. Does he think he's being clever or funny? I don't know how or why that would interest anyone in the world! He's not Hannibal from tv or movies so there's no reason to even bother meeting up with him or going near him. Sorry but I would only be intrigued by Mads Mikkelsen but I'm not dumb enough to believe he would be on a dating app. Just run away and very quickly! Save yourself!


I don't think I'm missing anything else with this profile but it's easy to say it's a HARD PASS from me. I would imagine you all feel the same because there is nothing redeeming about this. I mean, why even bother wasting time? Just because there's a global pandemic doesn't mean I'm bored enough to put up with this shit. 


What do you all think? Is he the mystery man of your dreams? Did I miss anything in the image or another red flag? Let me know in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment