Wednesday, January 8, 2020

2019 Year in Review

It's time for a year in review! It's wild to think that this blog is still alive. It's not going to be anything fancy but I figured I'd just give a fun update like I did last year. I was gone traveling for three months this year overseas and then spent more time doing trips that were stateside. Needless to say I know I had some down time but you know there were interesting profiles and conversations as always along with a few travel posts!



Biggest Accomplishments:

Hit 50,000+ page views for the entire 2019 year.
Finally posting more travel related content.

Top Countries Visiting the Blog:

United States, Germany, Ukraine, France, United Kingdom, Russia, Unknown Region (is there a secret bunker I don't know about?), Ireland, Canada, Turkey

Top Posts:

I'll Allow It - Some guys really just don't have a clue at all do they? Or maybe they're just slowly losing brain cells. Either way this conversation proved to be quite the rollercoaster.


Didn't Hear You - Apparently the trend of not having enough brain cells continued this past year. However apparently caps lock helps to emphasize yelling.


Savage - Petition to band together and help give men in general a few more braincells than they currently have. Logan wanted a threesome but it didn't expect to get shut down in such a manner.


Farting Tits - Why are guys like this? Trying to get attention in the strangest ways?


Getting a Visa for Brazil - A fairly simple post for travelers to learn how to go about getting a visa for Brazil in a cheaper method than any travel visa company I saw!


Well this year Tinder gave me four of my top posts while travel gave me the other one. I appreciate the lack of men having brain cells providing writing material. Without you this blog wouldn't exist. Also thank you to myself for figuring out a cheaper way to get a visa to go to Brazil.

And of course thank you to all the readers of this blog! I honestly don't think I'd keep up with it if I didn't know you were clicking and reading so I appreciate it. Hopefully this new year brings more dates and even more things to blog about. I hope to do a lot more travel and photography type posts so get ready for that. I've seen the love on my posts about nature and hiking so they will keep coming. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment