Saturday, November 16, 2019

Hinge - Satisfaction

If you follow me on Twitter then you know that I have a friend who had a very successful date using Hinge and she suggested I try it again. Well, I downloaded the Hinge app again and decided to give it a go. It has been a while since I used it but it is basically the same as Tinder and Bumble. Just another dating app. Today I came across a profile that really just wants to satisfy me, but fails to do so.





This is literally it. This is all of David's profile. Just a bunch of screenshot images of supposed conversations with women he's gotten together with who are just so satisfied that they "have trouble walking" and "have never came so many times". I couldn't even wrap my mind around this profile the first time I saw it because I just saw the screenshots and wondered if it was some sort of joke or something else that I missed out on. I mean, I won't be forgetting the fun remove a layer profile so at first I thought it was something like that. 

Sadly David really just thinks that posting screenshots about supposed satisfaction really means someone will just match with him. I mean, maybe if I was truly super bored and only looking for that sort of thing I would be curious enough to match and start a conversation. Instead though I just find myself immediately turned off because he's not even trying. You could argue that maybe David is just trying to show that there's more to people than just appearances by not having a single photo of himself. I would say that it comes off more creepy than anything else to just try and go by how satisfying you are in bed to get matches.

I feel like Tinder might be the real app that David needs to be on since he clearly just likes hooking up and being so satisfying. Maybe I've been on the dating apps for too long but I feel like all of his screenshots are just totally fake? It would be easy to fake having those conversations with friends or even himself to post as screenshots to help show his acclaim for being so great in bed. Because obviously that's all people on dating apps want or are looking for.

What do you all think of David? Let me know what you think in the comments down below. Hopefully Hinge proves useful in finding a date rather than another David who thinks he's the shit.


No comments :

Post a Comment