Saturday, July 11, 2020

Bumble - Average

I feel like even with a global pandemic most men have still found a way to make the dating apps ridiculous by not properly filling out their bios. Thanks @SarahCantSmell for this one because it just proves some guys just aren't even trying. That and expecting too much. Anyway, let's get to it shall we?





Now I must quote Sarah and what she said:

"I'm average but you definitely need to be better than average" sentiment is just PEAK MEN

Why does this guy think that he deserves to even find an above average chick when he's just listed that everything about himself is average? I mean, honestly what did we do to deserve this? We don't deserve this ladies! We deserve far better. Just like how men always think they're overqualified for anything and everything they try and apply for. I'm reminded of the survey given to men where most all of them thought they would easily be able to score a point against Serena Williams, which still boggles my mind. She's a professional tennis player and would easily destroy all of them, but of course they think they would be able to manage to score ONE single point.

I digress. I do not understand why guys don't use their bio on any of the dating apps to talk about themselves or share something that's actually useful. Granted, this bit he's shared is useful because it tells me that I need to swipe left and not bother wasting my time. Perhaps I have missed the memo and need to try putting something like this in my bio in order to get more matches, although I'm certain none of them would work out.

Would any of you swipe right if you saw this? I just can't imagine wasting my time to deal with a guy who is like this. Even if he was joking he should put an asterisk or something to indicate he is being sarcastic but I honestly imagine he is being quite serious. He really does think he's something. Let me know what you think in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment