Saturday, July 11, 2020

Tinder - Dumb B!

Well, I have to thank @TheTinderZone for sharing this on Twitter because sometimes guys have such ridiculous profiles that you wonder how they've possibly made it this far in life. I mean, you'll see that Mike has gone 31 years and in that much time he still hasn't figured out how to be decent. At least not in my humble opinion. I suppose we should get to the profile so you can see what I mean.





I am baffled by the fact that Mike thinks it is ok to call someone he's never met or spoken with a dumb bitch. Why does he do this? Does he think he's being clever? Or funny? Because honestly he's not being either of those things. If ANY guy ever said that to me or in front of me about someone I would put them down a peg or two. Like, I know it's one thing for girls to joke with one another saying "don't be a dumb bitch" but another thing entirely for a strange to call you a dumb bitch.

Also I love that Mike thinks that with his profile he should share another girl's profile message. That really just draws me in, and makes me think highly of him. I now know so much about him. It makes me want to swipe right immediately! Doesn't it have the same effect on you?

Honestly, he has a chance to talk about himself, share his likes and interests or what he's looking for on the app but instead he says this. I mean, if anything I suppose it tells us that his political leaning is to the right? Which for me would be more than enough to know that I want to swipe left, aside from the fact that he's calling strangers a dumb bitch. 

What do you all think of Mike? Is it fine by you for someone to call a stranger a dumb bitch? Or is that some strange new norm that has extended beyond friends? Would you swipe right on him? Or does his lack of anything in his bio turn you off as much as it does me? Let me know what you think in the comments down below. (: 

No comments :

Post a Comment