Sunday, July 26, 2020

Bumble - 70/30 Balance

Sometimes, people have super high expectations for no reason. We have more PEAK men thanks to @SarahCantSmell swiping on Bumble. I mean, last time we had the average dude looking for the above average girl but today this guy just expects more than that. How is it even possible? Well, he's a guy so I must infer that he doesn't have much of a brain and thinks his expectations are completely reasonable. Listen, I know not all guys are like this, but they sure are showing themselves at this time.



Why does this guy want me to go to the river? He needs to be a little more specific. Is he saying that he wants to take me to the river so he can get rid of me? Because that is where my mind goes but perhaps that's just because I've been watching Unsolved Mysteries. Either way, Tony as I'll now call him needs to say what he wants to do at the river. There's so many options! Go swimming? Take a canoe out on the water? Go on a kayak? Swing from a rope hanging from a tree? Be specific Tony. You must explain yourself in detail.

How can Tony expect someone to be 70% active/gym goer and 30% foodie in order to balance out the fact that he is 50/50? I mean, if anyone is going to the gym even more than he is then they're going to need more food to help build or maintain muscles! Even I know that. Unless he just thinks being thin means you're active but that's not how things work. It's also quite telling that Tony doesn't have very much going on in his life if he just goes to the gym and then all you can eat buffets. That must get pretty expensive. How is he keeping this up in a global pandemic? I'm certain most all the buffets here in Vegas are closed so how is he getting around that? What's his secret?

I wish guys would at least list the things they do when they consider themselves active or even as a gym goer. Like ok, what's your deal? I know plenty of people who go to the gym but aren't actually all that active. They're just trying to be healthy, which is fine. But share what you do. There's a difference between just going to lift weights and going to run or going to attend some of the fun classes they offer like zumba or yoga. Tony should have listed he likes going mountain biking along with any other "active" activities he seems to be so into. There are so many guys who put on their profiles they are active and love doing things in the outdoors but whenever I ask about that they quickly dodge or avoid the question completely. Like, is it embarrassing or are you just flat out lying to get attention?

Anyway, what do you all think of Tony? Don't you find his expectations to be a bit too high, considering he's not even hitting that high of a standard himself? Or he is completely reasonable and I'm just missing out? Let me know what you think in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment