Saturday, September 28, 2019

Victor Declared! Argentina Hunger Games Finale?

Well, this thing has truly become quite a long story because these two lover boys are still messaging me. I'm not kidding. George just messed me yesterday! I don't know how many rose emojis he thinks he needs to use to win me over but it is certainly his go to one. For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about be sure to read part one, two, and three in order to play catch up.


Mark was the one to first suggest coming back to Argentina. Is it bad that my thought was I could go back to Argentina and not even see him? I mean, I'm kidding of course but could you imagine? That would be devastating. Also, I was joking about him paying for the ticket but here are the fun conversations we had.



That satisfied him for a bit. No more planning has taken place but still, I can't imagine him being able to even afford a flight for me to go back down to Argentina even if it is to visit him. #sorrynotsorry I'm just being honest.




Hi, quick question. What guy talks to a girl about having kids if he "knows" that she's in a relationship with someone for three years? I mean, yes my boyfriend is fake and made up but that's still a weird thing to discuss with someone. I've never had guy friends ask me about having kids...



Mark honestly thinks that he can be a part of my life even though he lives thousands of miles away. He's delusional right? Like how can he be part of my life even if he does somehow manage to pull himself together? We'll never see each other unless I do go back to Argentina but even then I can't imagine going just to visit him.



When I was down there he told me he was going to school and that he did teach a class. The way everyone described it though was more of a for fun class? That was offered for people who just felt like showing up in a classroom. That means Mark isn't a university professor like he's trying to say. Especially if he is now deciding to do business and international trade. Then he wants to start something with me. What exactly are we going to start? 



Mark is blowing my mind right now. I played the fake boyfriend card and he still can't take a hint. What is in his mind that makes him think I'm in love with him and will just marry him immediately? Have I done something that is a secret code word for this? I just don't know at this point. I've kept my best friend updated about this nonsense and she just finds it hilarious now that we're no longer down there in Argentina. Honestly, I think she's just grateful she doesn't have to translate anymore but even she finds this ridiculous. 

Now when it comes to George he just messages every few days with a "hello Marie" and then a few rose emojis. Do we actually have any conversations? Not really so I figured it wasn't worth showing you the screenshots of the constant hellos. If you want that send me a tweet on twitter and I'll screenshot it for you. Although George did say he was working hard to save up money so I can come and visit him again. Honestly I might have to go down to Argentina if I have my flight paid for. 

What do you all think? Is there some secret way I communicated to Mark that I want to marry him because I honestly need to know! Let me know in the comments down below. (:

Part 1     Part 2     Part 3     Part 4     Part 5

No comments :

Post a Comment