Saturday, June 19, 2021

Tinder - Catfish

Well, it's been a minute since I posted on the blog but you know, vacation and life happen so it was sort of on the backburner. Hopefully you'll all get a kick out of today's post and enjoy it so much you forgive me for being absent. I know I laughed a bit because honestly, how do some of these people actually manage to create a conversation out of something funny? I can barely get a guy to have a normal conversation with me! But, such is life I suppose. Let's get on to the fun stuff shall we?


Someone made this lovely profile, saying they were literally a catfish! Pretty obvious enough right? Like, clearly having some fun with the dating apps and at least they stuck to their guns saying they were a fish into fishing (oh the irony), swimming, foodie, outdoors, and grabbing a drink. I think it's the profile that makes me laugh the most with sticking too it pretending to be a fish making those fun blubbering type sounds although really their mouths just gape open and shut but whatever, we're having fun here. Then, there's a match! And a conversation at that!


Honestly the guy messaging back makes me laugh, like he's certainly curious about seeing a literal picture of a catfish for a dating profile on Tinder! The fact that he swiped right anyway and just went with it is great. I just find this all so amusing and also disheartening because I can't even have guys ask or answer simple questions about themselves and yet this guy having a conversation with a catfish is better than most of the conversations I've had lately.

What do you all think of this catfish fun? Hopefully you enjoyed it as much as I did. Would you have dared to create or even match/message this sort of profile? I know sometimes they can be a bit of a turnoff but either way let me know what you think in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment