Saturday, September 18, 2021

"Wrecking" Anything

Today, I just have something that continues to prove that men are trash. "Not all men!" you may be screaming at me but you should know what I mean. Just enough that it's getting old and I'm sick and tired of it. This guy sent me a message and thought that he really was being something. Like, he was being honest from the start so that meant I should be open and receptive to what he was offering. Little did he know I don't play that game. Let's get to his shitty message, shall we?



If this guy has a girl and the sex is boring why can't he have a conversation with her and talk about it? Why is he telling me, a total stranger? Does he not realize that this makes me want to find his girl so I can tell her how much of a piece of shit he is? And to dump him to save herself from his shitty behavior. How many times has he sent this as a first message though? I mean, it does seem like copy paste because he says if I'm not interested he totally understands.


I gave a lovely reply about how I didn't want to wreck any relationship, he needed to talk to his girl, and I wasn't interested. How is this his response? Nothing about how he should talk to his girl or that I'm not interested. He thinks that by saying that I wouldn't be "wrecking" anything because it would just be physical everything will be fine.

Clearly he doesn't understand I'm not interested because he's still trying to get me to do what he wants. How would I not be wrecking things? Just because we do something physical doesn't mean it won't ruin his relationship with his girl. I mean, I would hate to be the other woman. I am not playing that game. Why does he think that's something I am interested in doing? Like it is going to be such a sneaky thing and I want to be part of a hidden secret. No thank you!

So remember ladies, you never know what your guy is doing so please be careful if you are in a relationship. If you are in a happy and healthy relationship where everything is golden then good for you, I'm glad. If not, dump him and run far away fast. (: What do you think of this nonsense? Can you believe this guys is even bothering with a dating app? I doubt he's had any success but how would you respond to this message? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments :

Post a Comment