Saturday, August 14, 2021

Tinder - Ray Romano

I thought I'd have a fun date story to tell you all about but instead the guy just disappeared and let the chat expire. I guess he wasn't as cool as he thought he was. I mean, he did have his location set to Las Vegas when he was actually out in California. Either way I still have a funny profile to share with you all, which definitely seems like a threat but it did make me laugh. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.


Whoever Tim is, they must have some big secret besides their threat to Ray Romano. I mean, why set your profile as this nice lady? Unless her name is Tim, like a nickname, in which case I apologize for assuming Tim to be the name for a man. Anyway, this profile just made me laugh because has anyone told Ray Romano that he will die in 46 days? Do we know how long ago Tim updated their profile to say this? I mean, surely it would be a nuisance to get on a dating app just to update your profile with a daily countdown for when Ray Romano will die.

I'm sure this is all in good fun but I wonder what Tim has against Ray Romano. What did he do to deserve this countdown? It clearly needs more of an explanation but I fear at this point we may never get an explanation as to how this came about. It's probably either something completely ridiculous or just petty, but a fun story regardless. 

What would you think if you saw something like this in a potential match's profile on a dating app? Would it make you want to swipe right in order to find out more? Or would you just want to swipe left to disregard it and not have to deal with such nonsense? Let me know what you would do and why in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment