Sunday, April 14, 2019

Mutual - Ramen Tub

I had a friend suggest I try out Mutual, which is basically a dating app for religious people (specifically mormons from what I'm told). Either way it was suggested to me so I thought I would check it out. I mean, I've tried most all of the dating apps at this point so why not add another one to the list to further prove that the apps are not all created equally. It's set up like Tinder and Bumble with the swiping left and right and a basic profile but I stumbled across a picture that was definitely new and different.






Now I don't know about you but I honestly feel like I need to give Ryan props for his level of dedication just to get this photo. Let's say that all the ramen is in fact floating on top of the water, that is still a lot of ramen to fill this tub. It's not like one pack of cup of noodles would do the trick. How many packages did he have? At least more than ten right? Maybe twenty. The noodles are thickly layered so he made plenty. Plus he has another cup full in his hand to show off just how much he loves it.

The next question I have is who did he have take the photo? I mean, maybe he could have set up his phone on the tub and set the timer but would the shot be this well done? I just don't know. I can't imagine asking any of my friends to take a photo quite like this. I doubt he lives alone so he probably has roommates, what did they think of all of this? It probably falls into the correct category of "boys will be boys" in the sense of doing something so ridiculous and stupid that ti is funny.

Either way I hope you all take a moment to enjoy this picture because it is definitely a welcome change from the usual dick pictures or other half naked ones that make me question why someone thought the photo was a good idea. Does this photo of Ryan impress you? Let me know what you think in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment