Thursday, December 24, 2020

Splice Clothing Review (Updated 1/10/21!)

Well, it's the end of the year and I figure why not do a blog post that isn't related to dating, because I'm on vacation for one and two I'm a little swiped out. Shocking, I know. Maybe I'll get on later to see what ridiculous profiles other states have to offer but stay tuned for that later. Anyway, I thought I'd share my thoughts on some awesome new clothes I bought from Splice Clothing! The fun thing is, is that they're reversible! Talk about helping to pack light when traveling, although it is a bit limited with COVID at the moment but still, why not have some comfy new clothes? Anyway, on to the review.

This is not an ad in any way, shape, or form. I'm not getting anything for this blog post. I just wanted to share something awesome that I found that is supporting a small business! Plus it relates to travel because the whole concept behind Splice Clothing is to pack light and have clothes that can be worn in more ways than one. Which isn't that great? You can sign up for the newsletter and get an extra 15% off to save even more! Now use code: MARIE15 for an extra 15% off! So here's what I bought.

Phoenix Reversible Joggers


I bought these back when the site was running their Black Friday sale. They're regularly $92 and I got them for 40% off. Right now they're on sale for only $75! You can click here to check them out. I got the olive green and black but the other option is ash gray and khaki. There's a size chart on the site so you can figure out what works best for you. The pants are amazing in my opinion considering as you know I'm tall at 5'10" and they go down to the top of my ankles! They're super comfy and the material is quick to dry. I also love the pockets! You know the pockets are never deep enough but these joggers do the trick! I can fit my ENTIRE phone or even my whole hand! One side has zipper pockets (black) and the other side has open pockets (olive green). They're so comfortable just to lounge in but also fun for a day out and about. I can definitely see myself wearing these while traveling because I would have two styles in one and I can match it with almost anything.


Sedona 2 Way Tee



I bought two of these shirts during the 12 days of sales the site was hosting and got a BOGO deal! So one shirt for myself and one for a friend. They're regularly $48 and right now they're on sale for only $36! You can click here to check it out.  You can easily use the size chart to figure out which size is right for you. I love the shirt because it is so comfortable and soft. It's even wrinkle resistant! You have the option to wear it with the v-neck or the crew neck. I personally like the v-neck because it makes me look like I dressed up a little more than usual even though it took no effort! When I gave my friend her shirt she loved it as well and her husband commented, "Oh it looks soft." He then felt it and was surprised that it was super soft! There's also a secret zipper pocket that you really can't notice or see unless you have something big and bulky in it. Talk about a perfect spot to put some cash or cards or even keys. I actually brought this shirt with me to see family and they all thought it was so flattering and cute. So a win win all around!



I have now purchased the following:

Zion 2 Way Sweatshirt



This sweatshirt is regularly $72 but right now it's on sale for only $50! You can click here to check it out. It just looks so comfortable and guess what! It has a pocket! Listen, as you can tell by my use of the pocket gif pockets are key to me wanting to buy a product. It just comes in handle when you can actually fit something in a pocket instead of having a fake pocket or one that you can barely fit a small dime into! This sweatshirt has a v-neck or crew neck to choose from and I do like the black and heather gray combination because I feel like that can match with anything and everything you own. It is super comfortable! I love wearing it. Now to be honest the sleeves do come up a bit on me but I do have long arms so that's expected for me when I reach up or bend my arm to do something. I love wearing it both ways and guess what, THERE'S TWO POCKETS! I can fit my entire hand in each of them. Talk about making things easier.

Dubai Reversible Snap Up Shirt



It is regularly $96 but right now it's on sale for only $60! You can click here to check it out. It comes in white and distressed gray or black and azure blue. I got the black and azure blue color and I love it because it just adds that pop of color. For me it is more fitting to be another layer, like just to add on to a shirt in case I'm out and about somewhere and it's a little cold. That makes it easy though to change up my look. There is one pocket on the breast of the shirt both ways but I don't know if I will use it much. Then again I won't need to thanks to having pants and a shirt with pockets. 

Here's more items that are available on the shop. Might as well shop now when it's 60% off and they're making room for new products!

Cairo Reversible Poncho Wrap



This poncho is regularly $90 but right now it is on sale for only $68! You can click here to check it out. It's a one size fits all and can be used as a shawl, cardigan, blanket, wrap, scarf, or poncho! Talk about using it for almost anything and everything! I just think it would be great to have while traveling because it would definitely help me pack light and be very useful for just about any situation.

Jaisalmer Reversible 4 Way Tunic



It is regularly $68 but right now it's on sale for only $58! You can click here to check it out. It comes in black and ruby red or smoke blue and moss green. 

Sahara Reversible Dress


This dress is regularly $112 but right now it's on sale for only $72! You can click here to check it out. It comes in black and ruby red.

Even the travel capsules are on sale with an extra 15% off for bundling it together! For example the Weekender Capsule includes the Sedona 2 Way Tee, Phoenix Reversible Joggers, and the Dubai Reversible Snap Up Shirt (with a bonus packing cube set thrown in) for a grand total of $145!


If you do happen to buy anything from clicking my links I can earn a small percentage of money from it but that's not important to me. I just want you to get in on the sale and some awesome new clothes! So go check it out, sign up for the newsletter, and get yourself some new clothes! Also all orders over $50 receive free shipping! Don't forget to use code: MARIE15 for an extra 15% off!

Is there anything on the site that caught your attention? If so what is it and why? Do we have similar taste or are you going for a totally different color option? Let me know in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment