Saturday, March 30, 2019

The League - Mr. F Part 3

Now if you're like me you're thinking, wait hasn't it been a while since anything has been posted about Mr. F. then you are absolutely correct! It's been a few months! Actually it's been about five month since we first met on the app and got together in person.

If you've missed the previous posts in this series be sure to start from the beginning here or just read the last post here for a refresher. I know it's been a while but you know, apparently Mr. F. likes to keep us all on our toes.






I was just minding my own business, going about my day to day life when suddenly I got a text message! I didn't recognize the number so I didn't think too much about it. The text read, "Hey, how are you?" and that was it. That's a simple enough message to get from a stranger that is texting a wrong number. I assumed that by ignoring it the person would realize they weren't getting a hold of the person they intended it for. Cut to three days later and I get a text saying "Hey Marie. It's Mr. F."

Well now that changes things. As you can tell I clearly wasn't too hooked on Mr. F. after the nonsense he pulled of not talking to me for a week so I deleted his number from my contacts. We all ready stopped following each other on IG so there's been no contact at all. After finding out who the number is I start to wonder to myself what in the world he could possibly want. It's now been months since we stopped messaging each other.

Out of curiosity I text back saying, "Hey Mr. F." and then the waiting begins. I start to wonder if he will take another week to text back or if he's just not going to text back at all for a month. Who knows honestly? Only he does. A few hours later he responds, "How are you? How was your month?" So he knows it's been more than a month since I've heard from him. He's well aware of that. Besides, it was his birthday month and he had made a big stink over the fact that I was going to be traveling out of town to see a friend. You know, me missing his birthday obviously had a big impact on him considering we haven't spoken for months at this point.

I reply back, "Things are good. I've been super busy. How're you?" I decide to go the polite route, if only to find out what his response will be and what he's going to say/do. I'm not going to call him out for just contacting me out of the blue, at lest not yet. He immediately responds with, "I'm doing well." and that's it. Now I'm just baffled and confused. That's it? That's all he's going to send? I decide maybe he needs another hour to think of a new talking point. During the waiting I start to think of why he would text me out of the blue.

The only possible answer I could come up with involved wanting a booty call, which there is no way in hell that was going to happen. We hadn't even kissed so it would be a huge jump to start texting out of the blue and expecting a hook up. The only other thought was that his luck on The League had run thin just like my own. I'm to the point where every possibility I get is not even in Vegas. I'm legitimately getting guys in Europe or even back east in the United States. They are no where close to Vegas and I don't exactly have any sort of desire to try a long distance relationship.

A few days later and still no text from Mr. F. I think we've hit the end of things everyone. Mr. F. just thought he'd randomly message me and expected me to freak out and say I loved and missed him, or something along those lines. When that didn't happen he must have realized he's an idiot, which he is, or maybe he just thinks I don't appreciate him enough or something along those lines. Either way as far as I'm concerned I'm not missing out. I think this is the end of the tales involving Mr. F. unless he  actual conversation to have.

What do you all think of this? What possible other reason can you come up with for Mr. F. texting me out of the blue? What could he possibly want? Let me know what you think in the comments down below.


No comments :

Post a Comment