Saturday, July 27, 2019

Tinder - Lifetime Ban

I guess it is time for yet another funny profile on Tinder. Maybe some people have decided to switch up their game in order to get more attention but I fully support that to be honest. It honestly works better in my opinion because you have an instant conversation starter, at least for those who read your profile. Today we have someone who admits they were banned for life from a place, but I'm certain it's not where you're thinking.






This profile is just funny to me because Alex has a plan to get you involved in his crime of going to the state fair and releasing ducks into the wild. Or maybe I should just say saving one duck. Alex can't be very good about this if he was only able to save one duck. It's kind of reminiscent of Bonnie and Clyde in a sense. You know, the whole committing crimes and then falling in love. Just the usual setup you know?

This does make me question whether or not Alex is telling the truth because if it is true I can only imagine the fun involved in actually trying to pull off this heist at the state fair. Talk about an interesting first date. Then again the problem arises with timing to make sure that the state fair is actually going on. Perhaps Alex just activates his profile when it gets closer to the state fair. That would make the most sense.

Now I'm thinking a message needs to be sent to Alex, asking about how to step up the previous attempt. You know, involving walkie talkies to help with communication so it is clear. Getting more animals together in the pens so you can free more of them. Then again the birds would be easier to free since they could just fly away. None of the animals would get too far so maybe it's best to leave them out of the plan.

What do you all think of Alex's profile? Did you get a good laugh out of it? Let me know what you think in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment