Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Tinder - No Vegans

Now today's post is definitely a good laugh and if you have tried any of the dating apps or just dating in general you'll really get a kick out of it. At least I believe so. We've talked about how important it is to have a good profile, not just pictures because what you write is just as important. I mean, if you're looking for more than just a quick hookup that is. Thankfully Robyn gets it and knows how to have fun while dealing with dating apps.






If you don't find this to be a laugh then I honestly don't know what you're doing with your life. I've heard plenty of tales from others about guys and girls who want to just rush into marriage after one date. Yes, I too am horrified that it is still such a thing. Either way the fact that Robyn calls out the truth of have kids who drain the bank account makes me laugh because I've heard so many think that having children fixes issues in a marriage/relationship. That always blows my mind but hey, to each their own. Some people can learn from the experiences of others and some can learn from observation.

I love that Robyn admits to plotting to poison her match over time so no one is suspicious so that she can then collect the life insurance. The remarrying of a rich cousin is a nice touch, considering one would think Robyn would go for them first. Just an easier and better match right? The kicker to it all is the no vegans at the end, as if that is the only thing that matters after revealing her master plan. Someone could have been the perfect fit, but if they're vegan then they're out of the running!

To be honest I wonder if Robyn gets any matches. I mean, surely there are some guys who just swipe right on everyone or who just see her picture and think she's pretty. But how many actually read her little profile description and swipe right wanting to know more? Or totally being game with the plan because they have a good sense of humor? That is the question! 

Either way I hope you enjoyed this and go a laugh from it. Let me know what you think in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment