Saturday, February 29, 2020

The League - Love 400

I think The League is trying to get rid of me at this point. I'm not a paying costumer because I was on the wait list when it launched in Las Vegas. I managed to be high enough on the list to get my free membership. At this point I feel like they keep cycling me through the same handful of guys as if I won't notice or maybe because they hope that will for some reason make me want to pay and join. Either way I came across a profile that didn't exactly scream impressive but it did make me wonder if it was a subtle hint that the guy was amazing.





So the first thing that caught my attention was Matt saying that he was a "professional" stand up comedian. What does that mean? Why is the word professional in quotation marks? Does your family think you're a professional? Or are you just thinking that you're professional as a joke because you just always say funny things? Then again I doubt everything that Matt says is that funny if he hasn't quit his day job yet. #sorrynotsorry

Now the next part confused me a bit. Why would Matt share that he loved with over 400 people in San Fran in less than 3 years. Does he want me to do the math to figure out how often he has had sex with strangers? Because at this point I am most definitely not going to do that because I don't care enough. Or is this him telling me that he really enjoys having sex so I need to be up for that? I just don't understand it.

As far as I'm concerned The League is advertised to be an app that you pay for in order to meet more "quality" people so I wouldn't want to just find a bunch of hookups. Haven't we all established that Tinder is the place for that? Then again it does just seem to be spilling over into all the other dating apps. Some guys just can't be contained because they think they have to do the same thing everywhere in order to get different results. 

What do you all think of Matt? Does his profile even make you want to like him or send the first message? Let me know in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment