Saturday, July 4, 2020

Tinder - 6,000 Years

Today's post is a funny one I thought I'd share with you all, if only because the apps have been rather dull and dry for me lately. After the last guy who held a conversation for a little bit but then went quiet I just keep getting matches who don't talk. I suppose this is my life now, even in quarantine. Granted, I know there are plenty of things going on in everyone's life but a quick message isn't too hard to send, is it? Or just don't bother swiping. Anyway, let's get to the fun stuff.






I mean, this is pretty funny right? Don't get me wrong, I'm very curious what profile Dominic read with talk about a Sumerian past life 6,000 years ago and still decided to swipe right on but whatever. To each their own and sadly we may never know. I'm sure there's a screenshot of it somewhere out there on the internet.

Dominic just wants to be on Tinder to fuck, nothing more and nothing less. Again, that's fine by me because everyone has their reasons for being on the dating apps. Surely Dominic listed that in his bio or at least gave off those kind of vibes with his pictures. for our dater with a Sumerian past life to want to swipe right on.

Does anyone actually put something about past lives on their dating app bios? I mean, I haven't seen any myself but I'm not sure that would be something I necessarily want to see. Maybe that's just me though. What do you all think? Let me know in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment