Saturday, June 27, 2020

Tinder - Peeing

You would think by now that people know how important photos are on a dating app. They're what people base their first impression on. I mean, one's photos are the first thing to show up when you see someone new to swipe left or right on. Today I have to thank @TheTinderZone for sharing this picture because really, I just couldn't stop laughing at it. Let me show you why.




We're going to call this guy Jace, just for the sake of this post. Now you're telling me that for whatever reason Jace decided to take this photo and then use it as his first photo on a dating app? He thinks that this is his best look? He didn't think to take a photo of himself in his bathroom at home before leaving to wherever he is? Although perhaps he thought this dirty mirror was better than at his own place, considering maybe it's a pigsty so he didn't want people to see that. Granted, that new trend on TikTok has everyone wiping their mirrors so things should be fairly clean...

What gets me is the background though. How did Jace not realize there was someone behind him taking a piss? Literally. I mean, he didn't think to maybe wait? Or was he just so focused on only seeing his own face that he thought the guy's purple shirt in the background just looked nice? Like oh, this guy isn't facing me or paying attention but at least they're dressed nicely. They can stay in my photo. Or better yet Jace is friends with the guy in the background, so this shows the level of their friendship. It's fine bro, take a bathroom mirror selfie while I take a leak.

Surely someone has matched with Jace just to point out someone is in the background of his first photo, right? Or is everyone just ignoring him and swiping left because of this photo? I need to know more, but at the same time not really because I'm not looking to find this guy's photo. I have enough nonsense to deal with on the dating apps.

What do you all think of Jace? Does this photo just call out to you and make you want to swipe right? Or are you turned off by it? Let me know in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment