Saturday, October 29, 2016

RIP Vine - Top 25 Vines

A beloved social media platform is officially shutting down thanks to Twitter. Vine was purchased by Twitter and with current reports of loss on Twitter's end they see no point in keeping Vine around. It sort of makes sense because it is easy to advertise on Twitter or Youtube but on a six second video? That's practically impossible. Especially since most people use the mobile version so they just get to see all the videos they want. Although the site will stay up (for now) there will be no new vines in the meantime. So to honor "Do it for the Vine!" here are 25 of my favorite Vine videos in no particular order. I hope you enjoy.

























































Which one did you enjoy the most? Who are some of your favorite Viners that you'll miss seeing? Let me know in the comments below. (:

4 comments :

  1. I personally never had/used Vine as it always made my laptop run so slowly but it's sad to see another website gone to shit. RIP Vine / RIP MySpace / RIP MSN! 💜💫✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com || www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why must all good things come to an end? What did we do to deserve this? I'm sorry it made your laptop run slow though!

      Delete
  2. I was going to comment saying which vine was my favourite but literally all of these made me laugh! That cat being dragged was so funny though

    http://www.eleaanormay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed them all! (: Seriously that cat is me going to school/work all the time.

      Delete