Sunday, December 10, 2017

OkCupid - You Will Like It

We've had to talk about profiles plenty of times on this blog. We have those who share too much or share too little. Some just never seem to find the perfect amount of sharing just enough information to go off of. Today we have someone who really doesn't seem to grasp the idea of a self summary. It should be easy to list off some stats about yourself like your age, what you do for work, where you went to school, and what you enjoy doing. Let me show you what struggle I had to see today.




Look at this. Can you believe this? I understand some people are weird and don't post their own pictures. That's usually because they're hiding their face because they're all ready in a relationship or married and don't want their significant other to know that they're on an app because they're looking to cheat. Other than that I've yet to see or hear a good reason for not posting an actual picture. If you have I'd love to hear it because it just screams sketchy to me.

I don't even know what I can say about the self-summary besides it is stupid. I don't know what our asian friend is hoping to accomplish. Surely he could put himself on Tinder and do a better job of telling people he is just looking for a hookup. Does he not get that wanting to hook up with people will require a photo? Some people truly don't want to just hook up with a random stranger when they have no clue what they even look like. Appearances do matter at times no matter what some people may say.

If anything I just wish the dude the best with telling people that they will like his dick and actually getting a response. I know I have no desire to message him or even like the guy on the app. Does anyone else find this attractive? Is it some weird thing of "this guy knows what he is about and knows what he wants" so that makes him attractive? Let me know what you think in the comments below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment