Saturday, June 30, 2018

OkCupid - Papa Sloth?

Today I have to share with you a message I received that definitely stood out from the usual messages. Someone took notice of my picture with a sloth, which is slightly surprising because usually I only get comments from girls on Bumble BFF about it. Either way the guy on OKCupid decided to send me a first message in relation to the picture, which sounds good in theory, but boy once you read it I hope you see how much he failed. Please enjoy and maybe be as confused as I am.



WTF. WTF? Kenneth. I am so confused. What prompted you to send a message like this? Is this some sort of meme? Are you calling me your father? As if you are the sloth that I'm holding and somehow you think I am in charge of your sloth identity? Seriously, I have so many questions but I am too afraid to message Kenneth back in order to get any answers. I fear it will only lead to more questions and I am not too interested in knowing anything more than what I know now.

How would any of you respond to this message? Or would you even respond to such a message at all? I mean, I guess it is different at best but even then it isn't a good different. It makes me want to know even less about him because I don't find it funny or amusing. I mean, I think just saying something like "wow, where did you meet the sloth?" or something along those lines would have been enough to start a conversation.

On top of that his main picture kind of confuses me because if you're going to pose for a selfie why would you do it in your bathroom with a ton of random items all over the counter? It makes him look a bit like a slob. Maybe that is meant to go with his cloudy sloth identity? Although I don't think a sloth would have to worry about being in a bathroom any time soon.

What do you all think of Kenneth? Is this message truly some meme I've missed out on or are you just as weirded out as I am? Let me know what you think in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment