Saturday, September 22, 2018

Tinder - Dem Apples

I love a good profile where people talk about themselves and actually share information that I can work with. I am sick of people just saying they are looking for a hook up or someone to take them on a tour of the Strip. That's not why I am on any dating app and trust me, I know it is Tinder and that's what a lot of people use it for, but I've met plenty of people on the app actually looking for a relationship. Now, were they right for me? No, sadly they weren't but Tinder is just the most used app at the moment so it's easier to find possible matches. Now, let's get onto today's guy who has very strong opinions on apples.




I find it very amusing that Thomas says he doesn't skate. As to whether or not he really gives off the skater vibe I don't really get it. Clearly it is something that he has been asked about plenty of times. Maybe I missed it but he didn't exactly have a bunch of photos with him skating or anything like that. If Thomas did on the other hand maybe then I would understand where it came from.

Thomas has very strong opinions about apples, which is more amusing than anything else because he clearly planned this out. To even post it on his profile makes me wonder if he wants people to have an argument with him or if he is trying to see who agrees with him. Drawing the line over choice of apples might be a bit much though if that is what Thomas plans on going off of. If anything one would think if someone wants red delicious he would be excited because he would get more of his favorite all to himself.

I can't say I have a strong opinion about apples and yes, I did catch that he said apple sand instead of apples and, but there are plenty of different types of apples that certainly it doesn't matter what someone's personal choice is? So long as it isn't hurting someone of course. I can't say I like ketchup on my eggs but I know plenty of people who do but it isn't like I'm going to go out of my way to say that they're wrong and they don't know what they should eat.

Thomas clearly likes Jeopardy if his DVR is clogged with episodes but at the same time he can't like it that much if he can't stand to watch them alone, right? I don't know about you but I prefer to binge alone if I can, that way I am not waiting on anyone else. I don't let my DVR fill up too much so long as I can help it, given that sometimes life does happen.

What do you all think of Thomas? Do you agree with his strong opinion of red delicious apples or do you think he needs to get his act together and realize that it isn't a big deal? I imagine he does that to get more attention on his profile, but I'm not quite sure if it works. Let me know what you think in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment