Saturday, September 1, 2018

Tinder - No Thanks

Some people are just total creeps. That much has been made very clear to me from the start of this dating blog and my dating adventures using dating apps. It even extends onto other social media apps in the form of messages on Instagram and such. I guess it can be best to leave everything private when it comes to social media and not talk to other people, or even leave it so they can't message you. A guy on Tinder found my friend's Instagram account and started sending the following messages, which is one of the reasons I don't add my social media to my dating profiles.





I honestly don't get why anyone would think it is ok to send these kind of messages to anyone, let alone a complete stranger. All it does it make you look like an idiot and a creep. My friend was clearly trying to be polite at first saying no thanks, figuring that would get the guy to back off and stop messaging her but instead it just continued. What makes him think that getting more explicit means that she will suddenly be open to the idea? Like, oh my I've had a change of heart because I should definitely show a complete stranger my boobs. That never happens as far as I'm aware, unless you're watching some stupid movie where a guy wrote the script because he clearly thinks that is something that happens.

The fact that the guy can't take the rejection and claims that he's just really bored and needs to be forgiven baffles me. I mean, I guess you can be forgiven for being such a nuisance and a bother but you need to stop. If this is how any guy interacts with all women then he's clearly an idiot thinking that the same thing will suddenly get him different results. I mean, granted at least he didn't send a dick picture, but the bar is literally so low that this sort of thing shouldn't be allowed to slide either. It's still a bother and something that shouldn't happen. What happened to the simple introduction and asking how someone is doing?

Of course the guy didn't mean it when he said to have a good night because clearly it can't be a good night if he isn't involved. He starts the barrage all over again by asking about where he can lick. His seven previous requests were rejected so what does he think has changed? Suddenly the person he is messaging has become bored and will do whatever is asked of them? I really just don't get it. This has to be a sign of insanity because he's doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

What do you all think of this guy? Surely you must be as creeped out as I am but have any of you had an experience like this? Would you have handled him any differently? Let me know in the comments below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment