Saturday, October 27, 2018

Tinder - Animal Cruelty

Sometimes people just send you a funny conversation that they had on a dating app and you can't help but share it. Today we have someone who pulled the usual line of "tickets for the gun show" because we all know how original that one is. There's a twist though but I'll let you read it for yourself. Be prepared though, it's definitely not what you would expect.





The switch to saying that you need a ticket to go to a public trial definitely threw me for a loop at first. One, because why would a ticket be needed if the trial is public and two, why would someone want to be at a trial for a stranger? That just sounds weird doesn't it? I mean, plenty of people watch crime shows where there is someone else on trial but that's usually for a murder in a tv show that they're invested. They just want to know who did it.

I don't think anyone goes on Tinder expecting to match with someone who is about to go to jail. I did one time have a guy brag about how many times he'd been in jail but that certainly wasn't a turn on. Maybe that is some sort of pick up line to say that one is going to jail soon so they want a booty call or quick hook up. I certainly hope not but honestly at this point I don't know what to expect. There's always a surprise that happens. 

For this guy to say that he is going away for animal cruelty sounds a bit worrisome at first. You definitely wonder why any guy would say that as if it made them more attractive. I don't know about you but when someone isn't kind to their pets or animals in general I get a bit suspicious. He flips the script though by saying he has sick pythons, which honestly just makes me laugh. I'd love to see pictures of his sick pythons which are supposedly getting him jail time because I think I'd honestly mock him for it. Just to be funny.

What do you all think of this guy? Is it funny because it's a different take on the usual conversation or are you just bored by it and want a conversation to be about something that you have in common with the person you matched with. Let me know what you think in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment