Saturday, January 19, 2019

Bumble - "Devil"

As we all know I get a good laugh out of guys who post their profile on a dating app and just share a lot. Or that just think they are super funny. Today we have someone who shares just enough to make it easy to decide whether to swipe left or right on them. I mean, I can't truly complain because it definitely helps to save me some time.




Cody, I don't think someone believing in gun control means they should go play in traffic. I'm sure you wouldn't say that to your "badass mini me" so why would you say it to someone else? I get that some people don't believe in gun control and some people do but that isn't something that always has to be debated and then treated with threats. Everyone has a right to their own beliefs but to basically tell someone to kill themselves is not ok. I don't see how safe spaces are bad either but hey, I'm not here to try and debate with Cody.

I honestly want to see Cody eat a steak rare. That just sounds disgusting. Even I like my steak medium rare because I want it cooked a little bit. I don't just want to eat raw meat, unless it is sushi. There's a complete difference though. Cody saying that he is someone who is seen as the "devil" because he is a gun nut and NRA member just seems so presumptuous. I mean, I know people who are NRA members and enjoy their guns but I don't think that they are the devil. Hell, I enjoy going out and shooting guns but I don't think that makes me the devil either. 

I don't know about you but Cody's whole profile is a turn off to me. I have no desire to swipe right because he all ready seems quite abrasive and wanting to fight. I mean, I have no problem with guys writing in their profiles about what they believe in because it makes it easier to get to know them before a message is sent. But there is a tactful way to do it. Perhaps Cody takes pride in thinking that women consider him the devil. Or he wants to have someone swipe right on him only to start an argument because he thinks he can change their mind and win. I don't get what that does other than wastes time but hey, to each their own.

What do you all think of Cody? Do you automatically assume he is the devil as well or do you just think he's trying to put on a show? Let me know in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment