Saturday, January 26, 2019

OkCupid - Sugar Daddy

You know, sometimes you just get a message that makes you question why you even bother using dating apps in the first place. Like sure, you have the possibility of meeting someone and falling in love but at what cost? You definitely have to go through a lot of toads, or even worse than that, to hopefully find a prince if that's possible. Today we have a guy who has a kind offer thanks AwkoTacoDates so let's see what we have.



So this is a copy and paste message right? Clearly our sugar daddy is someone who just sends this to anyone and everyone hoping for a response. It is ridiculous to start off with “the most beautiful woman I have ever seen” because everyone at this point has heard that line. It’s not very effective at proving your point or getting it across. I also have to point out he said, “I’ll like to be your sugar daddy” because that’s not a proper sentence. It should say I’d instead of I’ll so yeah, poor job of copy and paste if you don’t even have your grammar sorted sugar daddy. 

Now, I don’t know about you but the $600 a week doesn’t sound too bad, but what makes this guy even seem legit? Aren’t there dating apps or websites dedicated to sugar daddy/sugar baby relationships? Why isn’t he on there? Wouldn’t he have a better chance of finding what he wants? Or at least of having a proper message to copy and paste all over to get a response. I don’t really expect OkCupid to have a lot of people expecting to find such a relationship. What do I know though? 

There’s no reason to even message this dude back because it certainly doesn’t seem legit. Also, wouldn’t you want someone you actually know has money or is who they say they are? If this was the type of relationship you were looking for you'd have a whole set of steps to go through to be sure I imagine. I can't say I've ever looked for this kind of relationship although I've had those weird offers plenty of times but I ignore them. It just sounds like a setup for something bad to happen.

What do you all think? Is this a message that you would actually try to respond to or would you just ignore it? Let me know down in the comments below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment