Saturday, May 25, 2019

Mutual - Hood Rat Thyngs

If you remember I mentioned Mutual a little while ago in a previous post that you can read here if you like. It's yet another dating app in the sea of dating apps that are currently available. Last time we had a dude who had a tub full of ramen and today we have a "white boi hood rat" in his own words. Yeah, not what I expected and yet here we are. The dating apps truly do make it so there is never a dull moment. You just have to swipe enough to find little hidden gems that make you question what you're doing.







Riley you really just know how to make someone want to swipe left immediately. Do you know that? I hope you know that. If not then I'm not sure who is finding themselves attracted to you but I suppose to each their own. I honestly just can't get over his hair in the first photo. Yes, that is his first photo he has listed so no swiping was needed to find it. It wasn't hidden or anything. Perhaps Mutual has an algorithm much like most of the other dating apps that chooses your first photo based on what people respond to, which is just even more horrifying to think about in my opinion. 

His profile is pretty bland just saying he works as a sales team leader because that of course makes me question where he works doing that. It's almost as suspicious as listing entrepreneur as your occupation because that honestly means nothing. Tell me about what you do or are doing because it makes it sound like you have no job at all. Sorry not sorry but that just isn't attractive to me. 

Next we get to the about me part and he just really is hitting all the wrong nerves with his spelling. "boi? tryna? thyngs? mah? frands?" Why are you like this Riley? How many times have you spelled those words wrong on your phone for it to be accepted? Or do you just have to go out of your way to tell autocorrect that it is wrong and you are right? I would like Riley to explain to me what a typical white boy tryna do hood rat thyngs means exactly. How hood rat can you be out in Overton?

For those of you who don't know Overton is outside of Vegas, closer to Lake Mead. It's really kind of a small town of like 1,500 people if I'm remembering correctly. Since there's been a bad drought the lake is pretty low so a lot of people don't head out there as much as they use to so I can't imagine many hood rat thyngs going on with Riley and his crew. Maybe they're just messing around in abandoned marinas like a bunch of punks with nothing better to do. I just don't know for sure but I don't care to find out.

What do you all think of Riley? Are you attracted to his profile in any way, shape, or form? You need to let me know in the comments below because if you are then I have questions that need answers! (:


No comments :

Post a Comment