Saturday, May 18, 2019

OkCupid - Please Message Me

It has been a while since I've messed around with OkCupid but that's mostly because it never really yielded any viable matches for me. I mean, I've actually met with a few people from Bumble and Coffee Meets Bagel but OkCupid never gave me much of anything. So for kicks I decided to check out what I had on the app and you'll find that this guy really doesn't plan things out.





John, I am offended by the fact that you either don't know how to capitalize letters on your computer keyboard or that you have somehow trained your phone to never capitalize anything. I need you to fix this immediately if you're going to expect any type of response to your messages. Then again, thanks to your account being disabled I can't actually send you any sort of message. I guess things all worked out in the end.

I'm really curious as to what about me makes John think I am the right type of person he wants to meet and get to know. One would think that he would bring that up and ask some sort of question or establish some similarities by sharing something about himself. Instead he does none of the above which makes it hard to even want to respond to this kind of message (beside the fact that I can't because he disabled his account). 

I am laughing at the fact that he said to please message him back or to just give him my phone number so we could get to know each other better. Did he remember that he sent this before he disabled his account or perhaps I am the cause of it. Now that is a funny thought to entertain. John disabled his account because I didn't respond back fast enough so that means he can't be rejected if he decided to get rid of his account. Perhaps he made a new one because he just couldn't handle the rejection of me not immediately responding back within minutes.

I'm noticing that it seems to b a trend that if you don't respond back to a first message in minutes you're more than likely not going to get an answer back. Why? I just don't know. I guess people forget that there is such a thing as work and actually not being glued to the phone because of life. Whatever though. Perhaps one day I'll match with a guy who wants to talk and doesn't have to disable his account.

What do you all think of John? Have you ever had someone send you a message and then disable their account? Let me know what you think in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment