Saturday, November 23, 2019

Tinder - Jail Bullshit

The holiday season is upon us with Thanksgiving coming up this week so I though I would share a laugh with you. That is because I imagine most of you either are or are not dealing with your family sometime soon and you know that means things can be tense and interesting to say the least. I have a friend who has started using Tinder and she matched with a guy who wasn't a total douchebag! Surprising right? Well, let's get to the funny part.



So they matched, started chatting, and then went out for drinks. It was described as a great time all around and they had planned to get together again for another date. Suddenly things went quiet on his end though, which was surprising after how much they had basically been texting nonstop. Can you even imagine such a thing with someone you've only gone on a first date with? Amazing.

Either way it was suspicious for him to ghost on the day they were supposed to meet up. My friend had high hopes of course and ended up going to the place they had agreed to meet at, figuring that his phone had died or something along those lines. She waited around for more than an hour before finally leaving. That's much longer than I would have waited around but like I said, she liked the guy and they really hit it off so she was willing to wait it out to give him a chance.

The next day she received the following text message:


Wait, what the fuck? What was this guy doing that he had to spend a day in jail!? Obviously more details are needed than just that. I mean, I know my mind is running wild with ideas of what happened and even more questions about what caused it and how he couldn't send a quick text to cancel their date they had planned.

Sadly he never did admit to what happened and ended up just ghosting her, which is likely for the best since I imagine he ended up in jail again "due to some bullshit" and isn't worth her time. Can you even imagine getting a text like this from someone you recently went on a date with though? What do you think? Is this an automatic turn off for you like it is for me? I mean, maybe if he had explained himself that would change things. Like, getting caught up with some friends who got in a fight, I can kind of understand that. But to not be told anything makes you wonder how many other things he would keep you in the dark about.

Let me know what you think in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment