Saturday, January 4, 2020

Tinder - Mood

We're in a new year. I guess that means yet another year of being single and still attempting to find love on the dating apps. As you can see from how long this blog has been going I haven't been successful just yet. Such is life is I suppose. Either way I'm back to swiping and sadly I still keep getting possible matches that are deadbeats as far as I'm concerned. No conversations are taking place so today I'm going to share with you a funny profile.



Kristy, I don't know who you are but this as your picture is definitely my mood for the year. Or how I feel about how the year is going to go in regards to dating. I mean, I would definitely rather go white water rafting than dealing with having to swipe. Don't tell me that I could go white water rafting as a date because one there's no where near Vegas to do that and two none of the guys I've seen on a dating app would even be willing to go do that sort of thing. I'm not afraid to call these guys out for acting like they are outdoorsy when in reality they're just couch potatoes. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a day in to be lazy and do nothing but most seem to do that at all times.

Anyway, I hope you all get a good laugh from Kristy's profile like I did. And let's see how this year goes for me in regards to the dating apps. Either way expect me to continue posting about the idiots on dating apps and maybe some other things along the way. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment