Saturday, December 28, 2019

OkCupid - Fart Ruins

I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season! Due to it being the holidays I haven't been swiping as much since I'm out of town and enjoying time with friends and family. I'm not the type of person who swipes while traveling, considering I'm not looking for a random hookup. Besides, I get annoyed by people only visiting Vegas for the weekend and being on the dating apps so I'm not trying to be a hypocrite. Due to that I present a funny first message I hope you all enjoy.






Aleksandar definitely has an interesting first message but it does certainly leave me wanting to know more. Is this a new copy and paste sort of format? Something new and different in order to get someone's attention? I mean, if that is the case I am certain it will work on many people. I wonder if the spelling error is on purpose, both in regards to his capitalization and saying me in stead of be.

This style of message also seems far more formal than usual and I'm not sure whether or not I like it. Mostly because it seems like a tad too much but then again some people are really trying to make a good impression unlike others. I mean, as we've all seen plenty of conversations die because the guy can barely manage to type of a few words.

Would you all message Aleksandar back? I think I would, if only to ask if he really just wants to keep track and count how many friendships he can ruin in a short amount of time. Oh! That may be his New Years Resolution. Ruin one friendship per day. This seems like it could be a good route to go. Let me know what you all think in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment