Saturday, March 21, 2020

OkCupid - Number Love

Well OkCupid changed things up so it is no longer all about usernames but it seems that guys still haven't learned what sort of message they should send as an introduction. Will they ever learn? Maybe this shut down/lock down will help them gain a few braincells. At least this guy knew to start with a compliment I suppose, but then it just sort of fell apart after that.



I don't know about you guys but I don't give out my phone number to anyone on the dating apps unless we've been chatting for a while and are about to meet up or go on a date. Even then there are plenty of guys who I still chat with on the app even when we are meeting up because I'm not comfortable giving them my phone number.

Why do guys think that by having my phone number it will make the conversation any easier? If I want to ignore you on a dating app I will do the same amount of ignoring if you're able to text my phone. I would mention a phone call but I've yet to have a guy I dated from one of the apps actually call me. For some reason guys always want to act like they have some sort of game plan for how they're going to win you over yet none ever share it. Why? Because they don't actually have one!

This guy for instance never even responded to my message. If he had any sort of plan he easily could have messaged it to me in the app but he didn't. He just never responded. Great job making me fall in love with you. I suppose I have foiled his plan that requires him to have my phone number in order to make me fall in love. I've been saved.

What do you all think of this? Do you give your phone number out after matching or do you tend to wait a bit until you give it out? Let me know in the comments below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment