Saturday, March 14, 2020

Tinder - Snail Racing

Well, Vegas hasn't gone on full quarantine but people are definitely going crazy and buying all the water, toilet paper, and frozen food they can get at Walmart. To be honest things have been a little hectic at work so I haven't had the chance to really swipe much on the apps. Then again I wonder if anyone really is going all out to swipe and match since we all need to practice social distancing. Who knows though. Anyway, I found a funny conversation and thought I'd share it with you all.





The fact that Walker starts off with such an oddball question sort of gives you hope for this conversation, doesn't it? It's not the usual stupid pickup line or a guy just trying to say that someone is hot. So that bit is refreshing. Is the question off the wall? Obviously but hey, the conversation can go anywhere from here right? Conversations tend to take big turns no matter how they start but the fact that the answer is actually legitimate and well thought out makes my day. Someone did their research!

I mean, if I'm being honest I definitely would not have done the math to break down how fast a snail moves or how far I'd fly. I would have just replied that I'm flying to a foreign country and moving whenever I felt like it, since it is for a million dollars. If only I could have a million dollars just because. I know, everyone would love to have that happen though right?

I hate that even with all of the planning Walker just un-matches immediately after the response. Can you believe that? He just wasn't ready for such a great response! The only possible explanation is that this guy isn’t interested in dating, but is just crowdsourcing the best possible solution to his recent snail-related curse.

What do you all think of Walker and his question? Have you had a super odd question asked after matching with someone? If so what was it? Let me know in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment