Saturday, March 28, 2020

Tinder - Sapio Sexual

I know with Coronavirus going on right now all the dating apps are encouraging dating from homes and things like that. Maybe if I actually find myself opening one of the apps I'll screenshot the funny profiles with a message about Coronavirus and we can rank the best ones. For now though I just want to show you a funny conversation that shows how unready someone was for the response. I mean, shots fired.



Now for starters if someone is only attracted to intelligent people don't you think they could have found or even paid to use a very elite dating site for only smart people? Granted, I'm not sure if such a thing exists but still that's a funny thought to entertain. How would people go about proving their IQ? It's not like a screenshot would be enough proof considering we know how good some people are at photoshop. Either way, V here is just out of luck if they're only searching for intelligent people on dating apps because they are few and far between. 

Either way I love the response to say that we all crave for things that we don't have. Of course that's a great shots fired moment. V wants someone who is smart and sadly it doesn't seem that they are very smart themselves. Now I know you can argue that we don't know that for sure but come on now. They don't even have a reason for saying no to going out on a date. That's the best they could come up with is saying they only date intelligent people. 

What do you think of the idea that someone is sapio sexual? I mean, I know that intelligence can be sexy and attractive but at the same time how do you want someone to be only intelligent and you're going to say they aren't to not date them? How do you measure intelligence? I suppose we need to get on top of creating a dating app only for intelligent people and we can make a ton of money! Let me know your thoughts in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment