Sunday, May 16, 2021

Tinder - 1, 2, DUCK!, 4

Sometimes when you're swiping on the apps you don't realize who you might or might not know. I mean, I know I don't remember everyone I went to high school with but that's because I had a fairly large graduating class. Other people in a small graduating class probably know everyone but it all just depends on where you are. Either way today we have a funny way for two people to remember each other after starting a conversation with each other.



I just can't stop laughing at this. The poor guy/girl remembers having to duck EVERY SINGLE PRACTICE for doing Wicked and the exact count for when they would get hit with a pole. I can't believe they didn't even say something beforehand? You know? Like "hey, you're going to give me a concussion will you knock it off?" but I guess in high school some people are very shy and don't want to cause problems. This person clearly just adapted to it. And to still have lumps on their head from the person they're chatting with is mind boggling. Poor thing.

I've yet to match with someone on a dating app who remembers me from high school or somewhere else so that may be a blessing in disguise. Maybe one day I will and I'll find out that I did something to someone that I had no idea about. Now I'm curious though, has anyone else been swiping on the apps and had something similar to this happen? Not necessarily knocking someone on their ass but someone remembering you for something you did that you had no clue about. Let me know in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment