Saturday, May 1, 2021

Twitter DM Flirting

If you haven't noticed I haven't been posting too much as of late because work has just kept me insanely busy. All sorts of fun extra trainings to keep me on my toes so I haven't been swiping too much on the dating apps. Today I thought I'd share a fun DM I saw making the rounds because if it isn't the truth when it comes to flirting I don't know what it. I don't want to give too much away so let's just get on to it.



Why is it that guys are always willing to shoot their shot and make an attempt but somehow always find a way to quickly backtrack as they desire. I mean, at least Aystin doesn't go off the rails by being rude and starting to call names but his pickup line is a bit confusing. Or is it just me?

First off I can't get over his spelling of "dam" and "cauz" since it really just hurts my eyes. I can't help but wonder if he spelled damn that way to be intentional with the construction worker bit but I don't know of many dams being built at this time. Second, what does he think is being built right now? What is she building as this so called construction worker? I am laughing over the fact that Aystin replies with a thumbs up emoji after being asked what is building.

Lastly I can't get over Aystin telling her to mind her business after asking for an explanation. I suppose he'll be the only one to ever know what exactly he was talking about, but it is fun to imagine isn't it? What would the pick up line lead to? What did he think it would accomplish? That she would be suddenly woo-ed and want to date him immediately? I just don't get it.

Either way I hope you all got a good laugh from this DM exchange. I can't help but wonder if any relationships do stem from this sort of interaction. I mean, just starting with a pickup line, not just from years of chatting with regular conversation on the internet. Well to those who have kudos to you and to the guys daring to shoot their shot, good luck and don't be an asshole.

What do you all think? Is there some secret meaning to this that I just don't know? Or are you just as confused as I am? Let me know in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment