Sunday, May 9, 2021

Tinder - Valentine's Fun

 I saw this profile from Tinder that someone shared and I just couldn't help but laugh at it. I mean, the fact that the message was sent on Valentine's Day is truly just the icing on the cake. I've never really tested swiping on Valentine's Day, or any holiday for that matter because I can't imagine it going well. Guess this just goes to show on what I'm missing out on.


The name Guy with a generic ab picture just screams catfish. I mean, if there's no photos of his face that just sets off some Kill Bill sirens for me and makes me roll my eyes. What do they really think they're going to accomplish on Tinder or any other dating site for that matter? People should know the tell tale signs but maybe there are some super oblivious people still out there.


The message coming in at 10am is not very romantic because Guy clearly just wants something quick on Valentine's Day. If you're going to be messaging on such a big holiday that is all about love you would think he could try to be a little bit more romantic. Then again that is probably just asking for too  much. Do people normally swipe on Valentine's just hoping for a bunch of quick hookups? I mean, it seems like plenty of people do that in general here in Vegas but I don't know about everywhere else.

If there had just been a little bit more effort on Guy's part I feel like this message would have been received much better even if he is a catfish. Like it's not that hard to put in some effort but so many people are unwilling to do it.

What do you all think of this? Would you bother swiping right to match with a profile that is clearly a catfish? I mean, it seems like a waste of time but some people may have time to kill so to each their own. Have any of you swiped on the holidays? If so how did it go? Let me know in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment